Let's face it 2020 has been a year of ups and downs and its not over yet. So buckle up.
We saw a huge trend for people wanting to get married in 2020, the number just has a great ring to it and had turned it into a very busy year!!! ...... However, Corona had other plans and brought the wedding industry to a standstill.
For Couples everywhere, its been a truly frustrating time no one could ever imagine something like this would happen, you have poured all your savings into the day, to be told you can't have it, or maybe you can / maybe you cant. it's so stressful
The guidance for the whole industry and couples has been minimal.
Its been very hard for all of our lovely couples to come to terms with their big day not going ahead, and the stress has taken the joy of the build-up out of their day.
So what are you to do in these crazy times, I've heard the good the bad, and the damm right ugly from suppliers and venues alike. with the majority being incredible there will always be people who try and profit off peoples bad fortune :(
But you do now have some options with government guidelines allowing weddings of 30 people going ahead, you have two choices you can postpone to 2021 and live it up and have the wedding of your dreams, or you can downsize to smaller day. so what are the pros and cons of both ??
1. you still get the wedding of your dreams
2. you can actually enjoy the build-up - hen parties - dress fittings - hair and nails, etc
3. you add to your wedding! maybe you didn't have the budget for something you wanted and now you can have it.
1. you have to wait another year to marry your love
2. Not all your suppliers are available
Go ahead with 30 pros
1. Cost - think of your budget its going to be a bargain wedding.
2. you still get that 2020 date
Go ahead with 30 cons
1. it might not be the wedding you always dreamed of
2. not all of your nearest and dearest can make it
3. how do you choose the 30
Ultimately you have to do what feels right for you, we do have some couples doing both and why not.
If you are looking to add something extra to your day, we have some 2021 availability. If you are going all out you have our incredible party band and DJ and if you are keeping it low key we are launching our new acoustic duo in the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled for that
As always any questions just let me know and I promise to get back to you within 24 hours.
PS.... check out this highlight video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8QcRCl68YA&t=4s